Gain admission into the law school of your choice with LSAT Preparation from Rutgers University. Our intensive LSAT Prep Class includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced test-preparation professionals. The easy-to-follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. Rutgers University's LSAT Prep Class uses questions from actual LSAT exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real test as possible. LSAT textbooks, updated study guides, practice tests, online support resources, and expert instruction are all included.
"I took the LSAT review course with you guys and I just got my scores back. I am very happy with them. Thank you!”
Choose the Format That Works for You!
LSAT Prep Classes are offered on campus in New Brunswick, NJ and also live online, giving you the option to choose the format and schedule that works best for you. Our classroom programs combine the familiar experience of an in-person classroom with convenient online support resources. Live-online classes offer the same great program as the in-person LSAT Prep Class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors and to re-watch the recordings of your class sessions at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
Logical Reasoning Topics Include:
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics Include:
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game
- Tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics Include:
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors