Rutgers University's GMAT Preparation Course will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increase your chance of admission into the MBA or other business program of your choice. Receive 24 hours of expert classroom instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT and prepares you for the questions typically seen on this test. You will also strengthen the critical thinking skills tested in both the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections.
"I am so glad I decided to sign up for this class! I feel so much more ready to take the GMAT. (My) professor was amazing and so nice and helpful."
Convenient Live Online Format
Live-online classes offer the same great program as the in-person GMAT Prep Class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors and to re-watch the recordings of your class sessions at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the challenging data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors